THE MOST difficult type of persons to deal with are those people who would argue with you but would not listen very well to your arguments and would go on blowing up little statements you make, dragging the discussion into a whole new field that is unrelated to the original ...Read More →
Posts Tagged "arguing online"
Search this Blog
Subscribe via Email
Follow me on FB!
- SarBay Fest: Cap Your Summer with Loads of Fun
- Mt. Apo (2,954 masl): A Mountaineer’s Vindication
- Sowing the Seeds of Peace in Tuanadatu
- 1st ACT opens doors for comics artists in SoCCSKSarGen
- 2nd EcoTrek: Mountaineers sign Environment Manifesto
- Let’s Go Shoe-pping in Marikina!
- Experience SM City GenSan
- Joey Ayala Live in GenSan
- Playing Badminton at Mr. BigShot in GenSan
- A Quick Family Bonding in Gumasa
- Surigao del Sur Getaway: Britania Islands, Enchanted Hinatuan River, & Tinuy-an Falls
- Team Bundol joins Garantisado Serbisyo in Datal Anggas
- Lake Holon (Maughan) EcoTrek 2012
- Feel the Heat of Summer at the Sarangani Bay Festival 2012
- Trail Running in Alabel, Sarangani Province
alabel atnayan book review civet coffee coffee community transformation cotabato city dominguez environment events featured festival festivals fitness food Food & Drinks friends gateway mall gensan gumasa kape alamid kape balos manila migs mindanao mountaineering munato outdoors pacquiao pancake house pathways personal physical fitness restaurants sarangani soccsksargen bloggers south cotabato sustainable development team bundol team bundol mountaineers travel trekking trips waterfalls wellness