The Alabel Kite Festival is just around the corner! Are you, guys, ready with your kites? On our end, we’re ready to see your beautiful kites adorn the Alabel skies on May 8 (Kids & Teens Categories) and May 9 (Adult Category), 2014.
For first time visitors, here are my previous posts about the Alabel Kite Festival:
To ensure the smooth flow of the event, we would like to remind interested participants to follow this procedure.
- Be at the Kite Fest venue by 8AM. Registration will be open starting 8AM to 12 NN.
- Use the Main Entrance (see diagram below) to get to the Registration Area. Make sure to bring your homemade kite. Only one kite per person is allowed. Kids (May 8) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Fill out the registration sheets. The kites and the kite flyers will be marked with their corresponding numbers.
- After registering, the participant must show the kite to the judges at the flyzone. Preliminary judging will begin. Participants will be asked to do a test fly.
- After the preliminary judging, participants shall wait for the announcement of finalists. The finalists will be flying their kites all together by 2:00 o’clock in the after for the final judging.
- Winners will be announce and the cash prizes will be given during the awarding ceremony.